GVI Logistics Ltd is a New Zealand owned International Logistics provider with offices in Christchurch (Head Office) & Auckland.
Due to expansion we have a Company Cadet position available in our Auckland office.
This role is based in the Export Airfreight department and will include a variety of Operational and Administrative duties. You will be provided with ongoing training and mentoring from experienced freight operators to help further build your skillset, knowledge, and career in freight forwarding.
Attributes that we are looking for are:
- Good communication & Organisational Skills
- A great work ethic & problem-solving skills
- A high level of computer literacy - especially in Word & Excel
- A team player however also able to work autonomously
- Happy disposition, a great attitude and keen to learn
- Ability to pick up new systems & procedures with ease
- Clean drivers licence (Restricted or Full licence required)
- Clean Police record for security regulations
- Previous administrative experience or tertiary education
If this sounds like you please apply via the form below.