GVI Logistics Ltd is a New Zealand owned International Logistics provider with offices in Christchurch (Head Office) & Auckland.
Due to expansion we have an Export Coordinator position available. This is a pivotal role that assists in all facets of the day to day operating of Warehouse activities in our Auckland site.
Ideally the successful applicant will have previous experience in Ocean Freight Consolidations, be reliable, articulate with a key focus on customer service & attention to detail.
Attributes we are seeking in this position include:
- Good communication & Organisational Skills
- Must be able to work calmly & efficiently under pressure
- A great work ethic & problem solving skills
- A high level of computer literacy - especially in Word & Excel
- A team player however also able to work autonomously
- Happy disposition & a good sense of humour
- Ability to pick up new systems & procedures with ease
- Full Drivers Licence
- Customs Pin
- Experience using EDI/Cargowise operating system
- Experience using E-cert system
- Experience using E-phyto system
Day to Day duties would include:
- Liaising with Clients, Shipping Lines and Transport companies
- Inventory control, including stock reports and overseeing stocktakes
- Creating loadouts for Warehouse team and managing stock movements in/out.
- Preparing all relevant Export documentation for shipments.
- Obtaining rates & preparing quotations for clients
Please submit your CV using the form below