COVID-19 Level 1 Update
To our valued customers and partners
On behalf of the GVI Logistics (GVI) Team, we would like to update you on how we are continuing to manage the challenges we face with COVID-19.
The health, safety and wellbeing of our people is of utmost importance to us, we continue to follow the advice directed by the NZ Ministry of Health and NZ Government.
Whilst we have relaxed some of the measures implemented to respond to COVID-19 we remain vigilant and are well prepared to respond to any changes to alert levels should these occur.
- To help prevent exposure, if any of our team members feel unwell, they are to stay home.
- Everyone is required to practice good hygiene e.g. washing hands regularly, sanitising, cough and sneeze into your elbow.
- All GVI sites continue to be cleaned independently daily.
- All of our team have access to hand sanitiser, cleaning products and appropriate PPE.
Contractors, Drivers and Visitors:
- Contractors and visitors can now enter GVI sites without having to complete a health declaration.
- Drivers, contractors, and visitors can now return to signing in and out using the GVI sign in tablets (Please ensure you do sign in as we still need to know who is onsite at all times)
- If you have not already completed the GVI Driver & Contractor H&S Induction this must be completed prior to commencing work. Our induction can be completed by clicking this link: http://www.gvi.co.nz/induction
Please be reassured the entire GVI team are taking this situation very seriously as the health and wellbeing of our people remains our number one priority.
We will continue to actively monitor this situation to ensure we are taking appropriate and timely action.
We would like to thank you for your continued support and understanding through this tough time.