COVID-19 Level 2 Update
To our valued customers and partners
On behalf of the GVI Logistics (GVI) Team, we would like to update you on how we are continuing to manage the challenges we face with COVID-19.
The health, safety and wellbeing of our people is of the utmost importance to us, we are following the advice from the NZ Ministry of Health and NZ Government.
- To help prevent exposure, if any of our team members feel unwell, we request they remain at home.
- Any of our team who have family members that are required to self-isolate, are also required to remain at home.
- We have implemented processes to ensure physical distancing is adhered to including our teams work stations.
- People, vehicles and contractors are to remain/operate at separate sites to avoid any cross contamination.
- We have increased our internal cleaning processes, all sites are being cleaned independently daily.
- All of our team have access to hand sanitiser, cleaning products and appropriate PPE. Everyone is required to practice good hygiene and physical distancing practices.
- All company travel and face to face meetings have ceased until further notice.
- Team members and anyone working onsite must remain in their designated work areas as much as practicable.
- No contractors or visitors are to be onsite unless it is critical to the continuation of our operation. Anyone entering our sites (with the exception of drivers picking up or dropping off cargo) are required to complete a Health Declaration prior to entry.
- We have implemented a range of contact tracing measures for our team, contractors, visitors and drivers. This will ensure we can easily refer back to these records should the need arise.
We will continue to actively monitor this situation to ensure we are taking appropriate and timely action.
Please be reassured the entire GVI team are taking this situation very seriously as the health and wellbeing of our people remains our number one priority.
We would like to thank you for your continued support and understanding through this tough time.